How can we help?
- How do I contact EF Ultimate Break?
- I need help picking a trip. What can I do?
- I'm already booked on a trip, and have some questions about it. Who should I contact?
- What is a Trip Consultant?
- How do I access my online account?
- I have a question I can't find the answer to on your website. What should I do?
About Our Trips
- Can I extend my trip?
- What is included in your trips?
- What makes group travel awesome?
- What will my group be like?
- What is the role of my Tour Director?
- What's the pace like on my trip and how much free time will I have?
Booking My Trip
- How far in advance do I need to book?
- How much does it cost to sign up?
- Do I need a passport when I book?
- Is it ever too late to sign up?
- Is it common to book a trip solo?
- What is Travel Protection?
Website & Online Account
- Are there any age requirements to sign up for an Ultimate Break trip?
- Do I have to be a college student?
- What if I’m 34 when I book and I’ll be 35 when I travel?
- What if I’m 17 when I book and I’ll be 18 when I travel?
- Who is responsible for passports and visas?
- Do I need a visa for my trip?
Paying for My Trip
- Is pricing per person?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Tell me more about the Automatic Payment Plan.
- How does the Manual Payment Plan work?
- What payment types do you accept?
- What if I can't make a scheduled payment?
- Are flights included in the cost?
- What is the benefit of booking flights with EF Ultimate Break?
- What will my flight itinerary look like?
- Is transportation provided to and from the airport on tour?
- How do I choose my airport?
- What airlines do you use?
Accommodations & Rooming
- What type of accommodations do you use?
- What is Standard Rooming like on tour?
- How do I request a roommate?
- Can I room with my boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse?
- Can I upgrade to a private room?
- Can I do laundry on the trip?
Safety on Tour
Changing My Trip
- Is there a pre-tour checklist to help me plan?
- How much should I budget?
- Can I bring travelers checks?
- What should I do about money when I travel?
- I only speak English, will the language barrier be an issue?
- What local currency is my trip on?